100 Day Project-DAY 1
01/28/2011 • Filed Under Everyday Life • 1 Comment | Leave a Comment »
Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 15 facts
I’m guessing the 15 facts should be facts about me, right?
15 FACTS. YEP. Here they are…
1. I love the smell of freshly cut grass. I do not, however, like to cut it. Luckily, the boyfriend takes care of that.
2. I love animals. My mother hates them. Perhaps this is one of those things I do to annoy her. I have 12. No, really, I don’t have that many. *Only* 2 dogs and one cat.
3. I’m always losing things. My keys, wallet, chapstick, ipod, gloves, etc. Everything listed is currently missing with the exception of my keys.
4. I have eclectic taste in music. If you could peek at my itunes library, you would find all sorts of craziness. NKOTB, Bee Gees, Michael Jackson, Randy Travis, Flo Rida, Miley Cyrus, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band…See, I told ya…
5. I routinely find clothes in my closet (or stuffed in my trunk) that still have the tags on them. I’ve decided this is hereditary. (For proof, look in my mom’s and sister’s closet.)
6. I hate to cook. I *can* cook if I follow a recipe. Eating, now that is a completely different story.
7. I love designer purses. My guilty pleasure.
8. Every morning when I wake up, I do the same thing. 1st-I go potty. 2nd-I weigh myself.
9. I was vegetarian for 4 whole months. Uh, it did not last. Oh, and I was miserable the entire time.
10. I LOVE crime shows. I could probably kill someone and get away with it. Not that I would…just sayin’
11. I hate being late. I get all nervous and anxious.
12. I am selective to whom I choose to befriend. Friends always start off as strangers. Everyone knows you can’t trust a stranger.
13. I spend alot of money on things I don’t really need. But, I always “bargain” shop for the best deal.
14. I have at least 10 pairs of pajamas.
15. I love to shop for greeting cards and office supplies. Well, I really love to shop for just about anything…but especially greeting cards and office supplies.